Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Life's a BEACH

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Have you been enjoying the fabulous sneak peeks going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps?  This new release is just amazing..Kathy, our fearless leader, has done it again!

Today is the last day of sneak peeks and the Peachy Keen Stamps Release Party will be tomorrow night (Wed, June 5th) at 6:00 CDT.  So...before the party gets started, let me share another little sneak peek with you.....


Recipe:
* All stamps used in this project are from the Peachy Keen Stamps new June Stamp of the month club (PKSC-18).
* I came across this fun Shovel Slider Card at SVG Cutting Files and I knew it would be the perfect background for these fun summer stamps.
* After cutting and assembling my slider card, I stamped the sentiment "Life's a Beach" onto the pull out portion of my card.
* I stamped the "Fun in the Sun" sentiment onto a piece of Kraft paper and covered it with some coarse glitter for some sparkle and shine.
* A few stitching lines with my white gel pen and a pretty blue bow finished up this part of my card.
* In this picture, you can see how the slider portion of the card fits into the little pocket.
* I made some "sand" by hand cutting 2 strips of Kraft paper and covering it with glitter.
* The sand castle was stamped onto Kraft paper and I inked up the edges and added a few sprinkles of glitter. Then, I used pop dots to add it to my card.
* The starfish is colored with Copic markers and I added a few dots here and there using an Atyou Glitter Pen in Gold.


* The cute beach ball was colored with my Copic Markers then covered with 2 coats of Glossy Accents.  I love the way it shines!

Well, that's my last sneak peek for you this month!  I hope you can join the Peachy Keen Designers at the Release Party tomorrow night at The Peachy Keen Connection.  There will be fun, inspiration, games and prizes...you don't want to miss it!  Unfortunately, I will miss the party (insert sad face here).  This week is our VBS program at church and I will be helping out and watching my grandkids enjoy themselves (insert smiley face here)!  So, I'll miss you all, but I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,

22 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tanya!!! I so love the shovel shaped card and the great sandcastle. The shiny beach ball is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest slider card, Tanya!! I love the shovel shape!! You decorated it perfectly!! The sand looks amazing, as does the shiny beach ball!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute...love the shovel slider card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spade card Tanya! I do love your 'sand'. How clever of you! Shame I'll miss you at the party tomorrow night. Have fun with your grandchildren! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so loving the sparkle in your sane and this cute shovel card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is OMG AWESOME!!!! I love the inspiration and I can not wait to get this release!! Awesome awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out sooo CUTE Tanya! I love the glitter and the ribbon and well the whole darn thing of course! LOL Very SUTE! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is just way too AWESOME! i love how you decorated the front!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful job on a fun card. The glitter makes it look sandy...love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does look great! But I don't understand the "sliding" part. Does any part of the card slide? It looks like there are 2 parts, but they don't seem to be connected in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, Tanya. Love the beachy scene on your shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just TOO cute for me!!!It should be in a magazine!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Tanya!! I love the glittery sand and the shiny beach ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card... Super Cute. Great detail! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card - love the sand effect!! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous slider card! Wow..Tanya this is FANTASTIC!!!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW this is absolutely adorable...love the beach ball and the way you glossed it..but impressed with your PREFECT stitching... :) - love the colors and the accent effects you used.
    Thanks for entering in our Anything Goes Challenge at SVGCuttingfiles.com
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with this slider card! It looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us for the SVG Cutting Files monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. so freaking adorable !!! love the glittery sand, its beautiful !!! thanks so much for joining in the SVG Cutting challenge this month

    Michelle ~ DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is awesome! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs