Hello everyone...how are you?
I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend! I've had a nice, peaceful weekend around here. A bit of shopping, a bit of crafting and a lot of eating out - perfect!
I have a quick project to share with you this afternoon - this is for the "Monochromatic" challenge going on over at The Peachy Keen Connection....
I made a sweet bookmark for my equally sweet granddaughter, Emma....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* I used the cardboard from the back of paper stack to create a base for my bookmark.
* I covered the bookmark (front and back) with a dark yellow cardstock, then a smaller, lighter shade of yellow that I embossed.
* Those sweet stars are from the Peachy Keen Stamp Club set PKSC-14. I stamped the stars onto the SVG file that I cut from white cardstock. Next, I stamped the stars again onto that sweet yellow gingham paper, adding those adorable little faces.
* After coloring the facial details, I covered the white portion with Glossy Accents and coarse glitter.
* The sentiment is also from the PKSC-14 stamp set.
* I added a few yellow gems for some sparkle and a bit of embroidery floss for a tassel.
And there you go...a sweet bookmark for a sweet girl!
Thanks so much for stopping by - I always look forward to your visits! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm off to clean up my messy craft corner and put away a few of the goodies I purchased this weekend! See you soon....
Until next time,