Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you!
I hope your having a good week so far. Mine is going well -just too quickly! Can you believe that we only have another week in January? Better get moving on those Valentine treats! If you need a treat in a hurry, I've got one that might just work for you. This was super easy and fast to put together and, I love the way it turned out.....
* I found this cute little glass jar at Hobby Lobby - it has a fun, wooden top and a little wooden spoon attached to the side of the jar.
* I bought a HUGE jar of jelly beans at Sam's Club and picked out all of the red, pink and white jelly beans for this project. I also pulled out enough green jelly beans for upcoming St. Patrick's Day projects! Look at me...thinking ahead!
* The tag is made from my Spellbinders Oval dies in two sizes with pop dots between them.
* I used the sweet "Love" sucker from January's Peachy Keen Stamp Club (PKSC-13). I stamped the image with red ink, then covered the sucker portion with Glossy Accents.
* I colored in the stick portion with a gold gel pen.
* I punched a hole in the top of my tag and added a gold brad. I used some "Cherry Cupcake" twine from Trendy Twine to make a sweet bow and attach my tag to the tulle I tied around the opening of my jar. A little pink flower in the center of the tulle is the finishing touch!
* Don't you just love that little wooden spoon on the back of the jar? Too cute!
Like I said, fast and easy! Now, how about a winner from my Valentine's Give-Away? Before I tell you who won, I want to thank everyone for leaving such sweet comments both here and on my Facebook page. You ladies are the best! So, I took all the comments from this blog and all the comments from my Facebook page, wrote your names on slips of paper and had my hubby draw one from the bowl....and............the winner is........
Jovan was comment number 37 here on my blog!
Congrats to you Jovan! Please use the "Contact Corner" tab at the top of my blog to send me your mailing address and I'll get your Valentine goodies in the mail to you!
I would like to thank you all again for playing along with my give-away! It was fun and I plan on doing another one in the near future. I hope the rest of your week is fabulous and I'll be seeing you soon.....
Until next time,