Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by my Craft Corner!
How has your week been? Mine has flown by as I'm trying to get back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over. I hope you've saved some crafting time for this weekend because I have a fun challenge to share with you today. Ready for another great Peach Keen Stamps Challenge?
This week's challenge is a Sketch Challenge - here's the sketch....
I turned the sketch sideways to create my card....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* Printed papers are all from October Afternoon
* That adorable teddy is from the Peachy Keen January Stamp Set PKSC-13
* Sentiment is from Peachy Keen's "Thinking of you Bear" PK-159
* I stamped my sweet little bear onto Kraft paper and inked up the edges a bit. His eyes are colored in with gel pens and I gave him some rosy little cheeks.
* The pjs are paper pieced using some sweet October Afternoon paper.
Need some more inspiration? Hop on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and check out the fabulous projects created by a few of the ladies on our Design Team...you won't be disappointed! I hope to see your Peachy Keen Creation linked up with us soon! Here's a rundown of the guidelines for this week's challenge...
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
- Design must be new
- Link up by 1/16 - 11:59 pm EST
That's all for me today - thanks again for stopping by and I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,