Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing weekend. It's been pretty quiet around here and I was able to spend most of yesterday in my Craft Corner playing with some fun stamps and pretty paper - my kinda weekend!
I've got a sweet birthday (or, I guess I should say "bird-ay") card to share with you today....
(click on photo to enlarge)
I just love this happy little bird!
* I created a 5 X 6 inch card base from brown cardstock and used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom edges to create a scalloped border.
* I machine stitched around the edges of my patterned mats
* The blue scalloped mat is from Spellbinders - "Eyelet Circles"
* That darling little bird is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-267
* The sentiment is also from Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-06
* The flower is from Recollections
* Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot
* I made the stick pins using corsage pins and beads purchased at Micheal's
Thanks again for stopping by today. I always look forward to your visits and sweet comments - they just make my day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,