Hello everyone and welcome to my Craft Corner!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. My Christmas has been filled with family, fun, food and many, many blessings. My hubby and I received a special gift this year - we found out that we will be adding a new grandbaby to the family sometime next June! How's that for the perfect gift?
I also received another, special gift this Christmas. It actually came a couple of weeks before Christmas and I haven't been able to share it with you....until today. I recently found out that I am now an official member of the......
Peachy Keen Design Team!
I cannot tell you how excited I am to be working with the fabulously talented Peachy Keen Team, and, of course, all those awesome Peachy Keen Stamps! This is like a Christmas dream come true for me and I'm still pinching myself every now and then just to make sure that it isn't just a dream!
I've been celebrating the news ever since I found out and I made a special "Celebration" card just for today......
(click on photo to enlarge)
* I created this fun background paper using the PKSC-12 December 2012 stamp set. I chose the sentiment "Celebrate!" and stamped in a row across a pale pink paper alternating bright pink and lime green ink.
* That darling party hat is from the Silhouette Online Store and his sweet face is from the Happy Lashes (PK-460) stamp set.
* I used my sewing machine gather my hot pink ribbon then glued it to the bottom of the hat.
* I used some cute twine in "Watermelon Taffy" by Trendy Twine to make a pom pom for the top of my party hat.
* Those fun, glittery gems are from Hobby Lobby
* A few stitching lines with my black gel pen add a finishing touch
I'm still doing the "happy dance" around here and this little guy makes me even happier! Thanks so much for letting me share my news about Grand #4 and my new spot on the Design Team with you. I hope you will stop by the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and The Peachy Keen Connection and welcome all the new and returning members of the Design Team. They are a wonderful group of talented ladies and I am thrilled to working with them!
Thanks again for stopping by today and I'll be seeing you soon...
Until next time,