Hello everyone and happy Friday to you!
Well, here we are...closer and closer to Christmas Day. Are you ready? I think I have everything all set to go, but there is usually something I've forgotten that I end up doing at the last minute!
For the last 3 months, on every other Friday, I've had a project to share with you as part of the Design Team over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Blog. I'm sad to say that my term is over and today will be last post with this sweet, talented group of ladies. I want to thank the owner of Pause Dream Enjoy, Janis Lewis, for letting me play along with her team these past few months. Janis is a wonderful, talented, kind hearted lady and I have truly enjoyed working with and getting to know her.
Ok...let's get to this week's challenge....
Challenge #51 - Make Any Type Of Celebration Project
And, since I needed another Christmas card, I decided to celebrate Christmas....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* Printed papers - October Afternoon - "Make It Merry"
* Polaroid frame - Silhouette Online Store
* Santa - My Scrap Chick
* Sentiment - Peachy Keen Stamps - November 2012
*Sentiment mat - Spellbinders - Grommet Tags
* Twine - Trendy Twine - "Candy Cane"
* I used lots of Martha Stewart glitter on Santa's beard, hat and cuffs
* His belt is embossed with the "Burlap" embossing folder by Sizzix
* Gloves are embossed with the "Swiss Dots' folder by Cuttlebug
* I used a Martha Stewart punch for the holly
Now, I hope you will hop on over to the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Blog to see what the other lovely designers have in store for you. Then be sure to link up your Celebration Project with us!
Thanks again for stopping by and I'll be seeing you soon....
Until next time,