Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner. Thanks so much for stopping by today. How are you doing with the holiday preparations? I'm getting there...but...wow...the days are just flying past! Even though I have so much to get finished, I still have to have my crafting time! I find that an hour or two at my craft table and a few minutes visiting all my bloggy friends can help me relax and get me motivated better than anything else. Especially if I use it for a "reward"! Clean the bathroom, wrap some gifts and fold the laundry...earn an hour in the craft room! Hey...whatever works!
So, during my last "reward" session I finished up a birthday card for a special lady that I'm sure most of you "know"....the one and only Kathy from Peachy Keen Stamps has a birthday this weekend! In honor of Kathy's birthday, this week's challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps is to create a card for her using the following sketch....
Happy Birthday Kathy!
(click on photo to enlarge)
* The sweet little birthday girl is "Tiddly Inks Anna Bell Sweetness" from My Scrap Chick
* That adorable face is from the "Cherub Face Assortment" by Peachy Keen Stamps
* The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the December 2012 Stamp Set by Peachy Keen Stamps
* I added some "Hot Pink" crinkle ribbon by My Craft Spot, a bit of twine and a button from my button jar.
* The felt flower is from Blue Moon Beads
* A few gems on her headband and some stitching lines with my white gel pen finish up this sweet birthday card.
Well, I guess I've used up the last of my "reward time" and need to go earn a few more minutes! I'm thinking it's time to change the sheets and do some vacuuming....that should earn me an hour or two!
Until next time,