Hello and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope your week is going well. So far, so good in my little corner. Well, I have really slacked off on getting my Christmas cards ready for this year and thought I better get back to it! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just a week away! So much to do and so little time to get it done! Ok, here's another card to add to my stash...
I worked with this card and worked with this card! It's really a simple card, but it just would NOT come together for me for some reason. I changed the papers, I changed the mats, I changed the embossing...ugh! Did you ever have one of those days? After starting and re-starting several times, I think I like the card I finally ended up with...
* Papers - Paper Studio - I Believe In Santa stack and Recollections - Jolly & Bright stack
* I used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangles to mat my holly leaves. The white layer was embossed with the Sizzix folder Scallops and Lines. The red layer was embossed with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots folder.
* The holly image is from Cricut's Joys of the Season cartridge and is cut at 2.5 inches.
* Sentiment mat is cut from Cricut's Art Philosophy cartridge. The sentiment is from the stamp set Scripted Year from Pink By Design.
* I added red Stickles to my holly berries and the red layer of my sentiment mat. A bit of ric rac and a couple of gems finish off my card.
I hope you enjoyed your visit with me today. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to have more Christmas cards to share with you soon.
Until next time,