Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
It's Tuesday and time for another Card Creating Tuesday over at My Cricut Craft Room. I hope you will stop by and see all the wonderful creations put together by the talented Design Team members, I know you will enjoy your visit!
I have a sweet little card to share with you today. This was made with my granddaughter, Emma in mind...
* Cardstock - DCWV - The Sweet Shack
* White mat - Cricut's Something to Celebrate cartridge, cut at 5 inches.
* Lollipop - Something To Celebrate cartridge, cut at 4.5 inches. I inked up the edges using Ranger's Worn Lipstick and Memento's Pear Tart. I covered the lollipop in Glossy Accents and sprinkled on Martha Stewart's Course glitter in Crystal.
* Flower - Cricut's Sophisticated cartridge, cut at 2 inches. I inked up the edges and covered with Glossy Accents and more of the course glitter.
* Sentiment is from the Say It Sweet stamp set by Pink By Design. This is an exclusive stamp set available at the My Cricut Craft Room store.
* Bling and ribbon are from my stash of embellishments.
I think Emma is gonna love this super-sweet, glittery, fun card!
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Don't forget to stop by My Cricut Craft Room and see what the Design Team has in store for you!
Until next time,