Good Monday Morning!
Welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner and another Challenge Me Monday.
Mondays are always fun over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog because every Monday comes with a fun new challenge. This week's challenge is called....
and the challenge is to include a ghost somewhere on your project. Remember that you must also include at least one Cricut cut on your project!
I created my card for this week's challenge with my son in mind. Even though he is all grown up, I like to send him cards, especially on holidays and fun days like Halloween. And, even though he is all grown-up, I think he likes to receive a card from home every once in awhile! I kept this one very simple...no frills...no shiny bling...no frou-frou! Not easy for me.....
Definitely a no-frills sorta card!
* Papers are from DCWV Ghosts Goblins paper stack
*I used a Martha Stewart punch along each side of the orange patterned paper
* Black grosgrain ribbon along each side of orange patterned paper
* Ghost is from Cricut's Happy Hauntings cartridge - cut at 4 inches and inked with black ink
* Glossy Accents on eyes and mouth of ghost
* Sentiment is from Pink By Design stamp set Ghostly Greetings
* Black half pearls are from Recollections
Inside of card...
And that's my Spooky Time card! I hope you hop on over to FCCB and check out the fabulous projects put together by our fabulous Design Team! After your visit...go...get creative...then link up your project! I can't wait to see what you create!
Until next time,