Hello and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
Today is SWEET for many reasons....first because it's Friday! Secondly because I have a very SWEET card to share with you today. And last, but not least today is SWEET because I have 2 winners of a ten dollar gift certificate to spend at the Pink By Design Store.
Ok, we'll start off with my card (didn't think I would let you skip the card, did you?). I love the way this cute little easel card turned out and I will be posting it in the Cool Treat challenge over at Tacky Tuesdays.
* Patterned Paper is from DCWV - The Sweet Stack
* Frame - Elegant Edges (Frame Feature on page 25) cut at 5 inches. I cut 2 of these and used pop dots between the layers to give the frame a bit of lift.
* Ice Cream - Birthday Bash cut at 3 inches. I also cut the bottom layer twice and pop dotted them together.
* Blue mat- Pop-Up Neighborhood (Tag Feature on page 52). I cut this out twice and used pop dots between the layers. With twine around the ends it reminds me of a candy wrapper!
* Sweet - Create A Critter cut at 1 inch and covered in Diamond Stickles.
I really like the lace doilies behind the ice cream...sweet! I think the pearls also add a sweet touch.
I may have gotten carried away with the pearls here, but you've got to admit...it is sweet! I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the corner pieces and the twine is available from Pink By Design.
And that's my SWEET card for today! I may have sugar over-load after all that!
Now, it's time to announce my two winners! Each winner will receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate to use at the Pink By Design Store. You are going to love the great selection of sentiment stamps, background stamps, twine, crinkle ribbon and more! Ok...here we go...the winners are...
Congrats ladies and thanks for entering! I know you are going to enjoy those gift certificates! I have already let Sarah know that you have won and she will be e-mailing you soon! Come back and let me know what you ordered...I love shopping even if someone else is doing it :0)
Until next time,