Sunday, July 24, 2011

Faith

Good morning and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
Today it is my turn to post a project on the fabulous Pink By Design blog.  I have a few pictures to share with you here, but I hope that you will drop by Pink By Design to see the entire post.  There you will find more details, measurements and photos.
Today's card was created using the wonderful new Roses background stamp.  The image on this stamp is just gorgeous and can be used in so many ways.  Let me show you how I used it on my gatefold card....


Using this gorgeous stamp allowed me to make my own "designer paper"!  After stamping my rose background paper, I used Elegant Edges to create the mat and Rock Princess for the rose...

The word Faith comes from the stamp set of the same name: Faith.  There are some beautiful sentiments in this stamp set that work well with many types of cards.  I added a bit of bling to my card and wrapped it up with this lovely grayish-silver ribbon.


Well, that's my card for today and I hope you have enjoyed seeing it.  But, that's not all I have to share with you today!  I have TWO more 10 dollar Gift Certificates to the wonderfully fabulous store at Pink By Design and I will be giving them away on Saturday, July 30th.

Here's what you need to do in order to qualify for the drawing:

1.  Join the Pink By Design Community , leave a message on Roll Call and introduce yourself.
2.  "Like" the Pink By Design Facebook Page and tell them that Tanya sent you.  (If you already "like" their page, just drop them a comment that Tanya sent you.
3.  While you are in Facebook, go ahead and "Like" Nonna's Craft Corner too! Leave me a comment telling me that you have followed all the steps!

That's it....3 easy steps!  And you are going to love being part of the Pink By Design community.  It's a great message board with challenges, tips, give-aways and a place to share your own creative projects!  I hope to see you over there!

Until next time,
Tanya


13 comments:

  1. Tanya.... your card is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the flower cut and the colors are fab! The background stamp is beautiful.... The bling & ribbon added to this card beautifully! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the scalloped oval and the ribbon was a lovely addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty:) I have been wondering how you use the background stamp without overpowering the card. Ok, now I know!. This is amazing. Love it. TFS!! Love PBD!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and BTW, I have done all 3 things on your list:) I was already a member of the community already on the roll call, already liked the PBD FB page. Just needed to like your FB page:)
    ~Madison Funky Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful!!!! Love how you designed the bg paper. Awesome!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is stunning!

    Heather
    papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and ribbon holding the card closed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. I love the ribbon. I've done all three.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! I have done all three requirements and you can find me under StampinPearls on the Pink by design Community.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so surprised to read your comment regarding the "CINCH" I just became a follower..
    your work is so beautiful I will be looking forward to adding you to my favorites to see what you are creating further down the road!!
    P.S. -thanks for the birthday wish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! All I can say is one word... PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs