Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All Ears!

Good Morning!
I have been trying to get my Easter cards finished up and I've got a cutie to share with you today.
This card is for that special friend who is always there and always willing to lend an ear...


This is a 4 X 9 card made with some great purple cardstock.
The Easter themed paper was left over from a couple of years ago and I don't know who made it.

Mats...
*I used "Accent Essentials" to create the small mats.  I used the image on page 78, cutting 6
mats from white cardstock at 2 3/4 inches and inked them up with Ranger's Worn Lipstick ink.
I then used pop dots between the layers, creating 3 white, layered mats.
*Again using the cut from page 78, I cut 3 mats at 2 1/2 inches from the printed paper.  These were adhered to the white mats.

Bunnies...
*The bunnies are cut from "Doodlecharms" at 2 1/2 inches.  I cut 4 bunnies, inked the edges and used pop-dots to give them some dimension.
*The noses are painted with Smoohes and the eyes are tiny black gems.  The whiskers and mouths were drawn in with a gel pen.

Sentiment....
*I created the flower using "Accent Essentials" using the cut on page 37. This was cut at 2 1/2 inches.
*The stamp is from the "Hoppy Easter" set by Pink By Design.

I really love using pop-dots between the layers, it gives so much dimension to a card...

I love the way the layers are popped up!


I am going to enter this card in the weekly challenge at My Sheri Crafts.
This week's challenge (#53) is Bunnies.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and as always, I appreciate you stopping by for awhile!

Until next time,






9 comments:

  1. WOW, I love everything aobut this card! it is perfect for so many challenges. You can find a lot of them at Feline Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHH So cute! Thanks for sharing! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH.... TANYA! This is sooooo STINKIN' CUTE! Sorry for shouting but it IS! :o) The person you are sending this to is gonna love it! ADORABLE! :o) P.S. Thanks for the wonderful comments yesterday... You're sooo super sweet! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!!! I so love the sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Doodlecharm bunny is awfully cute! Love your card...I'm sure your friend will too! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you are something else...another great project!!! This is sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, Tanya. Love all the layers and the pearls are a great addition. This is such a cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs