I've said it before and I'll say it again...
people who play with paper are some of the nicest people around!
I have received 3very special blog awards from 3 very special friends!
The first award is from Rae at Wahoo Crafts.
Rae is one of those people who always has a kind, encouraging word! She started out as a wonderful follower, always leaving me the sweetest comments. Now...I am proud to say that we are fellow
Design Team members at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and she does some awesome projects!
Here is the award sent to me from Rae...
Here are the rules of this award:
1. Post about the award on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
I would like to pass this award on to the following ladies and I hope you will visit their blogs...
Sarah at http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
Sharon at http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
Theresa at http://miislucky.blogspot.com/
I also recieved this award from 2 great, paper-loving, blogging friends...
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you!
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
3. Reward this to 15 bloggers
I recieved this award from...
Ashley at http://welchcreations.blogspot.com/ and
These ladies are great and have some awesome projects. I hope you will visit their blogs.
Ok...7 things about me (warning...I'm really not that interesting)
1. My wedding anniversary is coming soon and I will have been married to my biggest fan for 31 years.
2. I have 2 grandchildren and a third on the way!
3. I was born in Pascagoula, Mississippi
4. When I'm not scrapping, I love to read.
5. I have a Cricut Cartridge addiction.
6. I am working on our set for VBS at our church already. We are "building" Nazareth.
7. My favorite snack is anything chocolate and a hot cup of coffee!
I have so many blogs that I turn to for inspiration, so this won't be easy...but here goes...
Ok...that's a lot of typing in one post! I think I need to take a break for some chocolate and that cup of coffee! I do hope that you will take a few minutes and visit these blogs...you won't be disappointed.
I'm off now for my snack!
Until next time,