...until I've had my coffee.
And sometimes...not even after I've had my coffee...lol!
I thought this sentiment was perfect the card I chose to enter this week's challenge at
Here's the challenge for this week:
We're calling our challenge for this week...Cup of Cheer. For Challenge #62 we'd like to see your cards using a cup image from any cartridge. You may use any colors you'd like
Here's the recipe for my card:
* Paper - Nana's Kitchen from DCWV
* Table - actually the desk from Cricut's Sentimentals cartridge...I cut the shadow feature twice, glued them together for some dimension and inked the edges for that worn, but loved look!
* Chandelier - from French Manor, cut 3 times at 2 inches. I spritzed it with Glimmer Mist and added gems for a shabby chic look.
* Coffee pot - This cut is from Cricut's "From My Kitchen" cartridge, cut at a tiny 3/4 inches.
* Coffee cup - this is also from "From My Kitchen" and is part of the tea pot and cup from page 35. This was cut at 1 1/2 inches and covered in Glossy Accents for some shine.
* The mat for my sentiment was cut from Nestabilities "Label 6". and I'm sorry, but I don't know the name of the stamp company. It is part of a set and the label is missing... sorry....
I popped up pretty much everything with lots and lots of pop-dots...
This was a fun card to put together! Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,