Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner.
I can't believe that it's Friday night already. This week has just flown by and now it's time for the long Memorial Day Weekend! Do you have big plans for the weekend? I am going to be busy, busy, busy trying to get caught up on projects, yard work and a few things on my "to do" list. I've got to get things finished up around here because we should be welcoming our newest grand daughter pretty soon now. If she doesn't decide to make an appearance over the holiday weekend, her Mommy will be induced on Tuesday....I can't wait to meet our newest little one!
I have a fun, summertime card to share with you tonight. I think this image is so cute and just perfect for a summertime hello.....
I still need a lot of work on my skin tones - but I think she's pretty cute!
* Image - "Summer Marci" from La-La Land Stamps
* I used my Copic Markers to color Marci
* The "sand" is a piece of Kraft paper inked up with brown ink
* I used my 3/4 inch circle punch to create a sun from yellow cardstock. I inked up the edges with orange ink and sprinkled on some Martha Stewart coarse glitter.
* I added Glossy Accents to the shades
* The polka dots on her bows are made with an Atyou Spica glitter pen
* I added a few gems to her flip flops and ears for earrings.
As always, I thank you so much for stopping in for a visit! I always look forward to your visits and sweet comments -they make my day! I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and I'll try to keep you posted about our newest little grand daughter, Miss Hannah Elizabeth.
Until next time,